. .

Thread: blind 500 notes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Well done Matt. I think you have got a bargain there. I have just bought this (ebay item no 18112020999) and it was delivered today. Its not working, so now the fun begins. The machine weighs about 4.5 tonnes and we used a company with a hiab unit to to collect it from the south coast, and offload it to a friends workshop (he has room and three phase electric). I have a set of machine skates and we have been able to move it across the workshop floor and hope to get it into its final position tomorrow. If you would like to borrow the skates you would be wellcome to do so, but you do need a reasonably smooth floor for them to work. Anyway, whatever you do, good luck. G.

Quote Originally Posted by GEOFFREY View Post
    Well done Matt. I think you have got a bargain there. I have just bought this (ebay item no 18112020999) and it was delivered today. Its not working, so now the fun begins. The machine weighs about 4.5 tonnes and we used a company with a hiab unit to to collect it from the south coast, and offload it to a friends workshop (he has room and three phase electric). I have a set of machine skates and we have been able to move it across the workshop floor and hope to get it into its final position tomorrow. If you would like to borrow the skates you would be wellcome to do so, but you do need a reasonably smooth floor for them to work. Anyway, whatever you do, good luck. G.
    G, Are you sure about that eBay number 18112020999 ..... It gives me 0 items found. A

Andy, you are quite correct, should be four nines at the end not three. I have just tried to enter the correct no on my ebay and it still does not show. Is this because it has now finished? The router is a Record SCM 120 built Feb 1999. there are a couple of SCM 120 S machines showing on ebay, The "S" model is basically the same, but has a pendant control. G.

Lives in Norwich, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 13-09-2019 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 47. Received thanks 8 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    Do it like this :)
    SCM Record 120 CNC router | eBay
    The page stays alive for a while after the listing has ended, although I'm not sure how long exactly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to asbo For This Useful Post:

Thanks asbo, thats the one. It is now in position and level, but I cannot do anything to it now for two weeks due to other commitments.
    Can't wait to get at it though!!! G.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information