Hi there,
I'm Mark - I recently started working with the guys at Bearing Station, helping out with the website etc.

Anyway - I was having a look at where their traffic comes from and saw quite a few visits from this site, so thought I'd come over and say thanks.

I had a look over some of the threads and the sentiment seems a bit mixed - a few issues with delivery times etc. but generally positive stuff...

Anyway, the team here is coming to the end of a massive process of sorting out the order/delivery process which should hopefully sort any delivery issues out.

Reading over the forum, got me thinking that maybe I could get them to do a reddit style: 'ask me anything' about their products (belts, bearings, seals etc.) if there is any interest/it would be useful to the users here?

Would appreciate any feedback - looked for a way to message Lee and Jonathan to ask permission, but couldn't find a PM system on here, so please let me know what you think. Between Nev and Phil who set up Bearing Station, they've got many years of experience and a wealth of knowledge, so hopefully it'd be an interesting thread!

Thanks for reading, I look forward to hearing back.
Cheers,
Mark