. .
  1. Glad to have found the site - good to know like minded people are out there for each other.

I am an engineer for engraving / CNC machines and also repair most types of machine. Electronics is a key part of my work and I have also designed control units for old machines. Happy to share any knowledge I have on Gravograph, Dahlgren, Newing Hall, Fanuc, Bridgeport, Hasp etc!!! the list is long and ever growing.

Regards

Mervyn White

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Microwhite For This Useful Post:

Hi Microwhite, welcome to MYCNCUK. Please take the time to view the FAQ section for answers to questions you may have, if your building a new machine be sure to start a new build log detailing your progress !

Hi Merv, you may be the man to answer my first question.

I have a Dahlgren 2516 engraving machine run by Engravlab software. Can I run a homebuilt CNC machine from this program.

Thanks in advance
    Mike

5. Hi Mike

Only just picked up your post!!

Engravelab will have many drivers (post processors) for different types of machines. Many of which will drive a host of different CNC machines - need to know what the CNC is looking for i.e. HPGL, binary, DML2 etc as an input file. Then we can match a post processor with your CNC machine.

Hope this helps if not do ring me - all details on website www.microwhite.co.uk

Regards

Mervyn

i am an engraver and im in need of a driver board for an nh 300, apex 1 amc if you know where i can get it thanks

Hi Mervn
    I bet you will be innundated with request for information from members, so can I add mine to the list.
    I cant find any mention of the MillGrav machine on the Newing Hall driver and help files. Mine has the Apex 1 controller and came without any software or drivers. (See my introduction post) Would you have any thoughts as to how to get underway?
    Many Thanks
    Albert

Thread Information