. .

Thread: Hi!

Hi Everyone

Im a new member so a big hello to everyone. I hve very little to no cnc experience so hoping to learn from you all! Im a product designer so use a lot of CAD and Im really interested in translating cad models to the real world!

I do have a few questions about cnc machines so I guess I should post them in one of the other forums

cheers

Hi Peterl, wellcome to the site. It would be nice to see some of your cad models here. I'm sure you will get plenty of answers when you start asking questions. good luck. G.

Thanks Geoffrey, I'll certainly share some cad models and more than happy to help out other members if I can .

I have a project in mind and would like to know a) if a cnc machine is capable of what have in mind and b) whether I should buy a pre made machine ( I'm not to hot on electronics so would prefer a plug and play option)

Which forum should I post questions in ?

Thanks

[QUOTE=peterl;45707]Hi Everyone

Im a new member so a big hello to everyone. I hve very little to no cnc experience so hoping to learn from you all! Im a product designer so use a lot of CAD and Im really interested in translating cad models to the real world!

I do have a few questions about cnc machines so I guess I should post them in one of the other forums

Hi Peter

Welcome, I to was a newbie to CNC a short while ago, but thanks to some great advise from members of this forum, i am confident you will soon be up and running your new project.

Regards

Ray

Thread Information