. .
    Lives in Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 30-03-2023 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 491. Received thanks 71 times, giving thanks to others 29 times.
    Hello,

I'm in need of a small piece of aluminium plate (either 15mm or 20mm thick) and about 10cmx5cm.

Anyone fancy donating a piece? I'll pay the postage, of course.

Give us a shout if you can help.

Thanks!

If you don't have joy here, it's nice to know that Forward Metals on eBay sell aluminium in dimensions that one would normally only find as off-cuts, such as:

Aluminium Flat Bar - 2" x 3/4" x 250mm Long | eBay

Cheers,
    Andy

Location unknown. Last Activity: 10-11-2014 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 58. Received thanks 1 times, giving thanks to others 0 times.
    Hi Wal

I have sent you a private message.

Kn8

Lives in Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 30-03-2023 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 491. Received thanks 71 times, giving thanks to others 29 times.
    Thanks for that link Andy - very helpful!

Wal.

Have you got what you need? If not then I've got plenty of 4"x5/8" flat bar. Is that any use to you?
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

Hi Jonathan,

Yeah, I think that Ivan's got what I'm after - I'll give you a shout should I need any more!

Cheers!

Wal.

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Have you got what you need? If not then I've got plenty of 4"x5/8" flat bar. Is that any use to you?
    Sorry to hijack, I am looking for some 4inch square (or similar) Alu, around 100-150mm long. What do you have that I can buy?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Sorry to hijack, I am looking for some 4inch square (or similar) Alu, around 100-150mm long. What do you have that I can buy?

Thanks
    Chaz you do realise that this post is over two years old. You can buy ali from http://www.aluminiumwarehouse.co.uk/
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clive S View Post
    Chaz you do realise that this post is over two years old. You can buy ali frohttp://www.aluminiumwarehouse.co.uk/
    Crap, lol. Nvm then, thanks.

Thread Information