Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0959.JPG 
Views:	125 
Size:	297.3 KB 
ID:	8923Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0960.JPG 
Views:	121 
Size:	304.7 KB 
ID:	8924Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0961.JPG 
Views:	128 
Size:	289.4 KB 
ID:	8925Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0962.JPG 
Views:	135 
Size:	317.5 KB 
ID:	8926Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0963.JPG 
Views:	137 
Size:	204.6 KB 
ID:	8927Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0964.JPG 
Views:	127 
Size:	330.2 KB 
ID:	8928Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0965.JPG 
Views:	127 
Size:	330.3 KB 
ID:	8929

These pics show the baffle plate, the vac hose adapter and the swirl nozzle. from the CPC ash can I didn't use the filter and the original vac connector. The handle holes were used for fixing the baffle plate to the lid. This meant I did not have to drill or cut the original ash can at all.

So the whole thing cost me £10.75 for the ash can (free delivery) and the rest I had :- a couple of bits of scrap mdf, a piece of 60mm nylon rod, 200mm of 32mm waste pipe and a bend, 4 washers, 6 25x 4mm socket caps and 6 improvised t-nuts (riv-nuts backwards).

I just hope that the device works properly, preliminary tests are promising