. .
    Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Week Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Where can I find something like this in the UK for Alu milling?

Spra-Kool Midget Mist Coolant Spray Unit & Coolant - LittleMachineShop.com

Thanks

How about making one yourself :-)

one of these
    High Capacity Water Filter Kit 10" | Screwfix.com

And one of these at the bottom of the page
    Misting Systems, Water Sprinklers, & Mist and Irrigation Supplies from ACF Greenhouses

You can get the misting ends in singles from the UK. Go visit a garden centre and have a look at what you can get for a few quid rather than the fortune for a special one for the mill or lathe.

PS

You can get away with using a aquarium high volume air supply unit for the mix and pressurize the container
    Last edited by Swarfing; 24-06-2013 at 10:03 PM.
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Week Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swarfing View Post
    How about making one yourself :-)

one of these
    High Capacity Water Filter Kit 10" | Screwfix.com

And one of these at the bottom of the page
    Misting Systems, Water Sprinklers, & Mist and Irrigation Supplies from ACF Greenhouses

You can get the misting ends in singles from the UK. Go visit a garden centre and have a look at what you can get for a few quid rather than the fortune for a special one for the mill or lathe.

PS

You can get away with using a aquarium high volume air supply unit for the mix and pressurize the container
    Thanks.

I did actually buy a high pressure acquaruim pump but found it lacking for general air pressure - I still have it and my newly acquired compressor ... will look at options - thanks.

It's quite surprising what you can get out of those cheap tyre inflators. Connect theme to a small gas bottle and you have constant pressure. This worked great for an airbrush project i did years ago, cooling was an issue on the first model i did.
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

Thread Information