. .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Fivetide View Post
    No I mean it I lost hope at one point , but this is awesome, when I've got a working one I'll PM u and send one to you :)
    Fantastic thank you!

No I mean it I lost hope at one point , but this is awesome, when I've got a working one I'll PM u and send one to you :)
    If you need help on the layout or questions for anything else don't hesitate. I assume you will be doing your own PCBs, if so use eurocircuits or goldphoenix in china I've found they are the cheapest!
    Last edited by Boscoe; 17-07-2013 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
    If you need help on the layout or questions for anything else don't hesitate. I assume you will be doing your own PCBs, if so use eurocircuits or goldphoenix in china I've found they are the cheapest!
    That’s really generous of you Boscoe, I won’t bug u about the tedious stuff but if I’m really stuck I will take you up on the offer. The electronics are not my first goal, but I want to know what I’m doing. I want to make mega cases for them out of wood plastic and metal (hence why this is a CNC forum and not DIY audio), I want people to be proud to own one of my amps or it’s for nothing. That’s why I want a good amp as the basis of the project then built some nice enclosures around it. I have the skills and the equipment to build some outlandish enclosures but I lack electronic skills to make the amp sadly ..

Fiction is far more plausible when wrapped around a thread of truth

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

That’s really generous of you Boscoe, I won’t bug u about the tedious stuff but if I’m really stuck I will take you up on the offer. The electronics are not my first goal, but I want to know what I’m doing. I want to make mega cases for them out of wood plastic and metal (hence why this is a CNC forum and not DIY audio), I want people to be proud to own one of my amps or it’s for nothing. That’s why I want a good amp as the basis of the project then built some nice enclosures around it. I have the skills and the equipment to build some outlandish enclosures but I lack electronic skills to make the amp sadly ..
    That's some very good ethics for selling a product - ethics I share and wished a lot of companies would too. See I am the complete opposite! I have electronics knowledge to design and build products but nothing to build them with!

Quote Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
    That's some very good ethics for selling a product - ethics I share and wished a lot of companies would too. See I am the complete opposite! I have electronics knowledge to design and build products but nothing to build them with!
    Then its good to meet you Boscoe :)

Fiction is far more plausible when wrapped around a thread of truth

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Then its good to meet you Boscoe :)
    Likewise!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information