. .
    Lives in North Bend, United States. Last Activity: 24-07-2013 Has been a member for 8-9 years. Has a total post count of 3. Received thanks 1 times, giving thanks to others 0 times.
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Cory and I'm with cncrouterparts.com, we manufacture DIY kits and components for CNC equipment. I'm here to help new and experienced CNC operators as much as possible. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

What's the shipping to the UK like? Can you value it low so we don't have to pay duty?

Lives in North Bend, United States. Last Activity: 24-07-2013 Has been a member for 8-9 years. Has a total post count of 3. Received thanks 1 times, giving thanks to others 0 times.
    We have a couple options for international shipments. We can use FedEx, or we can ship via Air Freight and you would pickup at your local International Airport. Our PRO kits are ideal for international shipments. They have been designed to use metric extrusion, that we can ship from sources within the EU to save on duty.

I bought stepper motors, power supply and gecko540 from you guys and got excellent service! Highly recommend those guys:-)

5. dear Trulsen, if you also need router bits cutters, you could contact us freely too :-)
    cnc router bits cutter
    http://www.astech-cnctools.com/

Thread Information