. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi friend.

Glad to meet everyone here.

I'm Fred from China,a seller for linear motion products.

If you are preparing to built cnc machine,or 3d printer,guess I can help you do something.

We start B2C business more than 2years,thanks for the supprt from every friend,sometimes there have some problems happened also,but we always try our best to resolve the problem,and got 100% postive feedbacks.

If there have something can do for you,please contact me in any time,thanks.

Now we can offer,Ballsrew,Linear guide,Linear shaft support,Linear bearings,Linear shaft,Linear support,Cable chains,spindle motor,servo motor etc.

Now it is holiday time for UK friend,hope every friend have a pleasant times.

BST AUTOMATION - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling Ball screw,Shaft support,Ballnut Bracket and more on Aliexpress.com

2. Couldn't find any obvious way to get pricing in GBP or shipping costs to UK on that site. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by irving2008 View Post
    Couldn't find any obvious way to get pricing in GBP or shipping costs to UK on that site. Am I missing something?
    Hi friend,thanks for your reply,yes,Aliexpress site are not support GBP,presently only USD.for shipping costs,it will be count in automaticly,we have many customer from UK,if you need some price information,kindy contact me in yor free time,thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by irving2008 View Post
    Couldn't find any obvious way to get pricing in GBP or shipping costs to UK on that site. Am I missing something?
    you have to open the listing, then you will be able to change the currency and country where to send

Quote Originally Posted by yvesleeok View Post
    Hi friend.

Glad to meet everyone here.

I'm Fred from China,a seller for linear motion products.

If you are preparing to built cnc machine,or 3d printer,guess I can help you do something.

We start B2C business more than 2years,thanks for the supprt from every friend,sometimes there have some problems happened also,but we always try our best to resolve the problem,and got 100% postive feedbacks.

If there have something can do for you,please contact me in any time,thanks.

Now we can offer,Ballsrew,Linear guide,Linear shaft support,Linear bearings,Linear shaft,Linear support,Cable chains,spindle motor,servo motor etc.

Now it is holiday time for UK friend,hope every friend have a pleasant times.

BST AUTOMATION - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling Ball screw,Shaft support,Ballnut Bracket and more on Aliexpress.com
    Hi Fred,

what will be your best offer for the :

rails HGR 20 385mm x 2
    carriage HGH20CA x 4
    + shipping to Ireland (Dublin) ?

Thanks in advance

Gytis

Hello Fred,

Nigel here. Did not expect to see you on the forums!

Thank you so much for arranging the ER11 shank, it's better than other shanks I've had and the 6000ZZ bearings are a really good fit for it so thanks.

I know my word doesn't carry much weight here as I am only new myself, but, I can vouch for Fred and BST Automation. Have bought many linear shafts, bearings etc from them and always very good service.

Ahahaha,Nigel,glad to meet you here,if I remember clearly,should you reconmend me need advertise more information about our store,ahaha~thanks for your support.

No matter your words are weight or not here,you are always one of my best customer,my best friend.

Have a nice weekend.

Sorry Gytis,

Thanks for your inquiry,really sorry for the later reply,out of office recently.

For
    NEW ORIGINIAL HIWIN BRAND LINEAR GUIDE
    rails HGR 20 385mm x 2
    carriage HGH20CA x 4

Best price for you is USD199.00,include the freight by DHL.

Delivery can be arranged in 4 working days.

Anything can do for you,please let me know,thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gytis View Post
    Hi Fred,

what will be your best offer for the :

rails HGR 20 385mm x 2
    carriage HGH20CA x 4
    + shipping to Ireland (Dublin) ?

Thanks in advance

Gytis
    Sorry Gytis,

Thanks for your inquiry,really sorry for the later reply,out of office recently.

For
    NEW ORIGINIAL HIWIN BRAND LINEAR GUIDE
    rails HGR 20 385mm x 2
    carriage HGH20CA x 4

Best price for you is USD199.00,include the freight by DHL.

Delivery can be arranged in 4 working days.

Anything can do for you,please let me know,thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by booski View Post
    Hello Fred,

Nigel here. Did not expect to see you on the forums!

Thank you so much for arranging the ER11 shank, it's better than other shanks I've had and the 6000ZZ bearings are a really good fit for it so thanks.

I know my word doesn't carry much weight here as I am only new myself, but, I can vouch for Fred and BST Automation. Have bought many linear shafts, bearings etc from them and always very good service.
    Ahahaha,Nigel,glad to meet you here,if I remember clearly,should you reconmend me need advertise more information about our store,ahaha~thanks for your support.

No matter your words are weight or not here,you are always one of my best customer,my best friend.

Have a nice weekend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information