. .
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Location unknown. CURLY109 Last Activity: Has a total post count of n/a. Referred 6131 members to the community.
    Hi Chopper

I have sent you a private message

hi, I have not had a pm yet, if you would like to resend
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chopper View Post
    hi i'm sorry but not too desperate to sell these at the moment and due to my cost ideally want around £300 for the lot
    . . . Pirate.!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    . . . Pirate.!!
    Whats that supposed to mean???????
    That price was open when I was desperate 3 months ago
    The thread was recently brought back to life

Whats that supposed to mean???????
    That price was open when I was desperate 3 months ago
    The thread was recently brought back to life
    Your taking the Piss mate.!! . . . It's not on offering something up at a Price which you where going to Scrap if didn't get any offers only then to suddenly double the price when you have a genuine offer.!! . . . . That's a Piracy in my book !

hi i'm sorry but not too desperate to sell these at the moment and due to my cost ideally want around £300 for the lot

Then WTF did you quote £145 for these delivered in post #6 ?

[quote] £145 the lot inc delivery
    or will be going for carbide scrap which would be a shame as all are brand new [/quote ]
    John S -

7. Putting the moral indignation aside for the moment what someone wants to sell for is their decision. You could say it was a limited time offer, priced to sell and it didn't.

Obviously in August chopper needed the cash or the stuff moved urgently but by November he didn't. We don't know the circumstances, people sometimes do things they later regret when desperate. I nearly sold my whole workshop for £2k after my accident, it's worth considerably more. Fortunately I came to my senses in time.

It might have been better to have said something in his reply to curly but he didn't. That said, it's true that chopper has probably shot himself in the foot and he's unlikely to sell them here now. All you lot are upset about is the loss of a quick profit!

Location unknown. CURLY109 Last Activity: Has a total post count of n/a. Referred 6131 members to the community.
    Can I just point out that Chopper made his decision to not go for the £145 price before he contacted me and I have not bought the tools from him.
    And to be fair to him until I contacted him a few weeks ago nobody has been interested in buying them for the past 5 months.

I also sent him a PM a few weeks ago offering the £145 he was asking at the time

all prices/offers are no longer open and items are no longer available through here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information