Good afternoon one and all,

After some time (how many years now? I'm frightened to count) working through a build that I want to do and collecting components, I've decided that I will go for something pre-built initially and use that to work on the one I want to build. The larger workspace of the planned build was only necessary for light work in light materials, so by having a separate bit of kit for the smaller metal work I can stop obsessing about extreme rigidity and weight for something that will only make light cuts in plastic.

At this stage I'm waiting for the AE Sieg X2+ R8 to come back into stock. I've dropped AE an email with some questions but I'm too impatient to wait for the reply.

Has anyone bought one of these and, if so, does anyone know what size delivery crate is used?

Ideally I would prefer to collect it already broken down into the base/worktable/column but I suspect they will say no. The logistics of living in an end-terrace house are a pain in the backside sometimes when it comes to access and I hate the idea of having to take it apart in the street outside the front door