. .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Fivetide View Post
    That’s an outrageous suggestion John , be realistic please .. 6 months trial to buy would be much more sensible!
    Both of those are in the T's and C's in our business plan lads - read the small print

Please do not forget extra special discount for O A P's. G.

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 11 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Is that how you become a Senior member ..Clive

Quote Originally Posted by GEOFFREY View Post
    Please do not forget extra special discount for O A P's. G.
    In addition to the 90% discount and 6 months trial period... Here - sure have a machine for free...

How did Strike ever make a sale :

Quote Originally Posted by StoneyCNC View Post
    In addition to the 90% discount and 6 months trial period... Here - sure have a machine for free...

How did Strike ever make a sale :
    He didn't after we were done with him. .

Now if you want official "JAZZ" certification then feel free to send me one FOC, I promise to test to destruction and give honest none biased account of how long it took. . .
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 09-08-2013 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Now if you want official "JAZZ" certification then feel free to send me one FOC, I promise to test to destruction and give honest none biased account of how long it took. . .
    dang but then you'll see that its actually 3D printed and painted blue ... Sounds like "JAZZ-CNC-bribery" to me...!

Quote Originally Posted by StoneyCNC View Post
    dang but then you'll see that its actually 3D printed and painted blue ... Sounds like "JAZZ-CNC-bribery" to me...!
    No not at all just blind cheek, . . . . Anyway think you should change it to match the new forum colours, just make sure you get other colours in thou because it will all change next week to some crappy shade because that's the "in-ting" all in the name of progress. .

Probably be Metalichrome Turd Brown or something............................
    John S -

That reminds me of the manufacturers colour scheme of our Vauxhall Cresta - Cavern Green over Shark Yellow - where did they get those names? MInd you we thought it looked pretty good back then. G.

http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/6419-...DER-THE-BONNET

Further to the discussion here is a link to a fresh thread guys.
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 22-10-2015 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Added correct/working link

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information