. .
    Hi all,

Not sure why I haven't posted before now as it certainly could have helped with my recent acquisition of three ISEL CNC machines! I have a:

GFM 4433 - 300x400 - soon to be retrofitted with anything but stock controllers
    Flatcom 20 - 700x600 - again, awaiting new controllers
    Flatcom 40 - 1200 x 600 with Gekko 203v controllers

The Flatcom 20 has been stripped and cleaned because it was black from a fire in the warehouse it was stored in - fortunately it had little other damage. I am planning to sell it and keep the big and little one for my freelance business. As the title mentions, I am an Industrial Designer that has recently given up full time employment at a furniture manufacturer to further my freelance business.

I am keen for anyone with ISEL machines and or a knowledge of them to get in touch as I am having issues with a couple of things. My main problem at the moment is that I have two pretty meaty Spindles - one with a 'CoolMin' collet (ISEL's vortex tube cooling system) that I want to use but have no idea about them. The Flatcom 20 has a KEB inverter in its control box with an appropriate connector - so I can only assume that it is meant to be used with these spindles, but again my problem is that this is way out of my comfort zone.

Anyway, if you are an ISEL user, can offer any advice or might be interested in purchasing some of these bits for your setup don't hesitate to get in touch.

Chris

Hi Chris, wellcome to the forum. I am probably going to be visiting the "pointed end" in the near future and may be interested in the mid sized machine. G.
    Last edited by GEOFFREY; 09-08-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GEOFFREY View Post
    I am probably going to be visiting the "pointed end" in the near future and may be interested in the mid sized machine. G.
    Thanks for the welcome and I would gladly extend a welcome to you for a visit - pm me and we can discuss the finer details.

Will do, thanks. G.

I am interested in your Isel machine or parts

Quote Originally Posted by badgerman View Post
    Hi all,

Not sure why I haven't posted before now as it certainly could have helped with my recent acquisition of three ISEL CNC machines! I have a:

GFM 4433 - 300x400 - soon to be retrofitted with anything but stock controllers
    Flatcom 20 - 700x600 - again, awaiting new controllers
    Flatcom 40 - 1200 x 600 with Gekko 203v controllers

The Flatcom 20 has been stripped and cleaned because it was black from a fire in the warehouse it was stored in - fortunately it had little other damage. I am planning to sell it and keep the big and little one for my freelance business. As the title mentions, I am an Industrial Designer that has recently given up full time employment at a furniture manufacturer to further my freelance business.

I am keen for anyone with ISEL machines and or a knowledge of them to get in touch as I am having issues with a couple of things. My main problem at the moment is that I have two pretty meaty Spindles - one with a 'CoolMin' collet (ISEL's vortex tube cooling system) that I want to use but have no idea about them. The Flatcom 20 has a KEB inverter in its control box with an appropriate connector - so I can only assume that it is meant to be used with these spindles, but again my problem is that this is way out of my comfort zone.

Anyway, if you are an ISEL user, can offer any advice or might be interested in purchasing some of these bits for your setup don't hesitate to get in touch.

Chris

If you still have an isel for sale I would be interested in the mid size onemy email is [email protected]

Thread Information