. .
    Hi All, recently join the site because of my new cnc project adventure, retrofitting a 15 year old stratsys 3D printer into a cnc router and will need ye're help with some problems, already have created a post today .

My Background: Recently Graduated as a Product Designer and working for a Product Development company so will be using my machine hopefully alot of different projects.

My experience: I have used the lovely Roland Techsoft MDX-40 in college machining sikablock for prototype models and that machine built upon my love for CNC. I built my own 3D printer last summer so this is the new adventure,

Hope to get help and hopefully help ye in the future

Liam

Welcome to the crack

Hi there, been thinkin about building my own cnc machine after reading posts on various sites about ready made ones. to be honest the more i read the more confused i get, with all the different parts and their spec. Bit out of my depth lol. Deliver me an artic load of timber, and i could build you a house without a plan, :-) I'll get there in the end tho. There seem to be plenty guys here with loads of knowledge and experience that will be able to help you and guide you along the way!

Dave

Céad Míle Fáilte

Just moved to Ireland. came here for the weather lol

Alan

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 12 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 77 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    100 thousand welcomes to you as well. You have not moved for the Guinness then? tá sé ag cur fearthainne gach la

Thread Information