. .
    Lives in Dunedin, New Zealand. Last Activity: 06-02-2023 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 275. Received thanks 2 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    I have blender. never used it. I have the script than is supposed to go in the "python console". tried it dozens of times, cant get it to work and I don't know what I am doing At All in that software.
    There must be an easier way to convert this. Maybe not free.
    Anyone know of maybe a 15 day evaluation software that allows the export of the mesh file please ??
    3 axis CNC/router / Alu profile frame....25mm Alu Cutting bed X=500mm Y=300mm Z=110mm.....Supported 25mm X rails ....Supported 20mm Y rails....Supported 20mm Z rails.....2.2kw Chinese WC spindle..... CSLAB CSMIO/IP-M 4-axis Ethernet Motion Controller....M542 Drivers..SY60STH86-3008BF Motors...running....Mach3 / Cambam / Emachineshop.

2. Have you tried using Rhinoceros?
    I know JazzCNC (Dean) uses it, and I am sure he will post in due time.
    "If first you don't succeed, redefine success"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad Professor For This Useful Post:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyCurrent For This Useful Post:

Yes rhinoceros will do this and they used to give free unlimited functions demo limited to 28 saves no time restriction.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JAZZCNC For This Useful Post:

Lives in Dunedin, New Zealand. Last Activity: 06-02-2023 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 275. Received thanks 2 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    I have searched google but have not come up with a solution for this small issue.
    I ran the digitizing wizard in Mach3 twice. The txt file is completely empty after both attempts. The properties show 0 bytes on the file.
    3 axis CNC/router / Alu profile frame....25mm Alu Cutting bed X=500mm Y=300mm Z=110mm.....Supported 25mm X rails ....Supported 20mm Y rails....Supported 20mm Z rails.....2.2kw Chinese WC spindle..... CSLAB CSMIO/IP-M 4-axis Ethernet Motion Controller....M542 Drivers..SY60STH86-3008BF Motors...running....Mach3 / Cambam / Emachineshop.

Thread Information