. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Why are Leadshine not showing the AM series under their Stepper Drive section ? the AM882 seems to take a back seat so has it been superseded and if so by which model ?

Stepper Drives | Leadshine

I find it there at Leadshine Technology Co., Ltd.

Yes I can find it too but can you find it from the drop down menus ?

I'm probably being thick. I used your link and then down arrow thingy until it reached AM882. I maybe didn't understand your question.... you can always find one ;-)

Not thick, you are correct about the down arrow thingy but what I'm meaning is they are not on the main page options and I can't navigate to them from the top menu under PRODUCTS
    So if they are the excellent product they're made out to be why are they not staring you in the face on their website ?
    I'm only asking these questions because I don't want to be buying them if there is a newer model and sometimes that also means cheaper although that's secondary to my requirements.

Edit: emailing Leadshine now with this question.
    Last edited by EddyCurrent; 01-10-2013 at 11:40 AM.

6. Its not their main product line and there new range of product is their focus.
    the closed loop steppers, integrated products and servos are their focus, and quite rightly too.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gary For This Useful Post:

Gary, thanks, obviously a number of people on this forum, including myself, are just scratting about at the arse end of cnc technology and in that particular price range it probably matters less which driver we buy as most will fulfill the requirements as long as they are matched to the stepper motor and power supply.
    Last edited by EddyCurrent; 01-10-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Reply from Leadshine
    "Thanks for your interests in Leadshine products. We are going to replace AM882 has been with EM806, but we will still keep supplying it for some time."

I like the sound of "has been" but I think they were going to say, 'has been replaced with'
    Last edited by EddyCurrent; 01-10-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyCurrent View Post
    Reply from Leadshine
    "Thanks for your interests in Leadshine products. We are going to replace AM882 has been with EM806, but we will still keep supplying it for some time."

I like the sound of "has been" but I think they were going to say, 'has been replaced with'

I have bought from leadshine for 2 times, i am not so satisfied with their product.
    i have been a regular customer of oyostepperl.com for 5 years.
    but i think the quality of step motor and stepper driver is the best in china supplier.

Those are either Leadshine copies, or rebranded Leadshines. The manual is even a copy of Leadshines.
    Gerry

Mach3 2010 Screenset

JointCAM - CAM for Woodworking Joints

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information