. .
    Hi guys/gals, I have a Romi EZ-Path S Lathe, however the crt has just flickered off. I would like to replace with an LCD - does anyone know how to rewire it?

I have a monitor and electronic experience.

thanks
    Steve
    Last edited by Nemo1966; 06-10-2013 at 07:41 PM.

Lives in Norwich, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 13-09-2019 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 47. Received thanks 8 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    Maybe this will help
    I imagine the best thing to do is have poke around inside it, according to that there might be a plain simple VGA connector

Quote Originally Posted by asbo View Post
    Maybe this will help
    I imagine the best thing to do is have poke around inside it, according to that there might be a plain simple VGA connector
    Thanks for the info - however my problem is that the crt does not use a standard vga connector. The connector is labeled P101B. I am asumming that it runs on a 386 motherboard so I am going into the back and see if i can find a vga plug on that. I was hoping that I would be able to rewire the p101b connector to a vga d-sub connector.

thanks again
    Steve

Thanks for the info - but I wish it was that easy. The lathe we have does not have the connections that the ones you have listed have. The lathe we have has no connectors on the display box at all. Inside on the crt the vga cable if plugged directly into the crt board (not with a standard vga connector). I have the tech spec diagrams but these do not corrolate with the actual plug P101B.

Ok got in the back and found the VGA connector. - all sorted thanks

Thread Information