. .
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Day Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Why comment when you can sit and bury your head in the sand about any problems?

I'm guessing Lee has the inabilty to setup a development site to test the latest **** ups...

The forum has the latest version of vBulletin. You should be grateful it's being kept secure.

Hopefully you will get a full refund of your monthly fee refunded for the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by ~andy View Post
    The forum has the latest version of vBulletin. You should be grateful it's being kept secure.

Hopefully you will get a full refund of your monthly fee refunded for the problems.
    Ah but remember just like in business without custom there is NO business, just has it would be commercial suicide to alienate customers and upset your workforce that works for FREE.
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 16-10-2013 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Ah but remember just like in business without custom there is NO business, just has it would be commercial suicide to alienate customers and upset your workforce that works for FREE.
    How very true . .Clive

knocked up a quick api call to vbulletin on my server to show latest threads if anybody is interested

http://www.pensys.co.uk/mycncuk.php

alternatively this link may be useful

http://www.mycncuk.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew"

hopefully lee wont mind...

EDIT: just noticed 'Latest Posts' on right hand side :D nevermind
    Last edited by kingcreaky; 16-10-2013 at 11:49 AM. Reason: ii

Quote Originally Posted by kingcreaky View Post
    alternatively this link may be useful

http://www.mycncuk.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew"

hopefully lee wont mind...
    Or instead of the "do=getnew" statement you could also use these, probably there are many others too.

do=topposters
    do=getdaily
    Last edited by EddyCurrent; 16-10-2013 at 01:40 PM.

Thank you Lee that's much preferred, would have liked more entries but not complaining also like the little Blue box to show new posts. It was Probably there before but didn't notice it. . .Lol

Edit: On a side note Why have the Active threads and others on the side has well.? I for one wouldn't complain if they where removed and replaced with advertisements. Realise you need revenue and this would give more space for adverts but still not take away from user experience. Personally I Would much prefer more active thread space and adverts for what's there now.!
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 17-10-2013 at 06:50 PM.

Might have been much preferred but it's changed YET again.
    Now got active thread full on at the top and repeated at the side.

Is anyone at the helm ?

Why don't you ask what people want Lee ?
    John S -

By way of encouragement, the Active Thread section on top is useful and helps. Thanks.

Must admit I've not really noticed a problem, HOWEVER...my bookmark to this website is www.mycncuk.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew, so I always get the latest posts as the first page...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information