. .
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I am concerned that if you order, and they just send you what they have , what happens if you need a spare/replacement ? will it fit ? or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by Want2build1 View Post
    I am concerned that if you order, and they just send you what they have , what happens if you need a spare/replacement ? will it fit ? or not ?
    Dont worry about that.

I am talking about ballnut housings and brackets. You will never need to replace that.

About the spindle, the only thing you could possibly replace there, are the 4 bearings, they sell them cheap at aliexpress. However possibly one day would be cheaper to buy a new one, depends how you value your time. 4 bearings cost ~20eur . I messed once with my spindle, but only because was desperate to finish an order, and because i want a bigger one, otherwise i would have simply bought a new one. Still works like a beast though.

About the ballscrews and nuts, i doubt you will ever need to replace any of them, but they are standard.

However things like HDT belts, HDT pulleys and so, i always buy extra, cause if i mess one, then have to pay extra shipping, they are cheap.

Thanks for your reply ... good info :)

ok
    I'm going to buy this one ... as it came up cheapest ... and they have a big feedback ... ?

Fingers crossed ...

Wholesale MATCHING 2.2KW INVERTER + ER20 SPINDLE MOTOR NEW update KM2045-in Other Machinery from Industry & Business on Aliexpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Want2build1 View Post
    ok
    I'm going to buy this one ... as it came up cheapest ... and they have a big feedback ... ?

Fingers crossed ...

Wholesale MATCHING 2.2KW INVERTER + ER20 SPINDLE MOTOR NEW update KM2045-in Other Machinery from Industry & Business on Aliexpress.com
    At ebay there are for the same money or just a bit more, shipped from UK warehouse. Why don't you check?

too late :) ... paid :/

any way .. I'd like to try out the "ali" process and see if it works out ok .. the rails and bearings seem very cheap ! :)

one of my routers spun a bearing today (I have a couple of backups).. so it made the spindle issue more urgent :)

so ... to bring this thread back ...

I've bought a 2.2 wc spindle off of Ali

Linear rails/bearings next ..

anything to avoid ? or just go by price ?

Thanks

Avoid sellers without rating.

Stick to trusted sellers. /Chai or Fred/

Avoid TBR or SBR rails, buy square supported. Chinese, TBI, Hiwin,THK, Rexroth, / ordered by price/. TBI or Hiwin are the usual choice.

The 15 size are strong enough but the usual choice is 20.

I had no reply on my other thread ...

http://www.mycncuk.com/forums/market...liexpress.html

but I'm having trouble with Ali ... and there is no way I am providing them with my full digital identity !!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information