Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I think it's probably better than starting a new one about the same subject. I did ask a question in my upgrade thread here but I am not sure how many people bother reading my drivel.

Anyway I need some right angle connectors for my project, and ideally GX16 as this is what I am using currently, and it would hopefully mean just a plug change.

Having struggled to source them in the UK, I found this site which has a good selection of parts and is cheap, but it's in China. Ultimately I need 1 x 3 pin (going to use this on the spindle so if can't get plugged into any of the signal inputs/outputs) 4 x 2 pin and 3 x 4 pin. I can find 4 pin parts that look similar in the UK but they lack and technical specs, so I am not sure if they are the same.

The other option is to replace that whole lot with something like the XLR connectors that Clive linked to. I am guessing that as I am using shielded cable I would need an extra pin for it as well.

I think I am swayed towards importing from the above site, they have an Ebay store with 96% feedback so I think it's genuine, hopefully the worst case is a bit of import duty.

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome.

Regards,

Les