. .
    cutting a long story short. I need to knock up, beg, borrow or steal a combination of 3 jaw chuck connected to stepper

something like this
    Sherline 8730 - CNC Rotary Table with Stepper Motor International Shipping | eBay

problem is, there is very limited amount available in the UK... i havent been able to find any. My only option appears to be china... or canada both of which, there will be a large delay for postage. I really need something this side of THIS weekend

does anybody have / or know somewhere in the uk that sells / a rotary table connected to a stepper or any combination of the above that they want to sell... or even hire? for a rush job?

thanks in advance
    matt

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 21 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Would this do the job:- Rotary Tables - Arc Euro Trade ..Clive

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Clive S For This Useful Post:

thanks clive... il give them a ring... shame they havent got the 4" ones in stock. but its an option nethertheless

Hi M8
    That one was listed as out of stock
    Buy Axminster CNC 4th Axis Rotary Table from Axminster, fast delivery for the UK
    This ones silly money, with a bit of luck someone on the forum will have one,there is an article about building one on the forum and i am sure there are some knocking about,Good luck
    Mike

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mekanik For This Useful Post:

Why not make your own? I made 2 so far... Just get a manual rotary table of eBay (RDG do them cheap).
    Replace the handle with a T5 pulley, add a belt and a stepper. Done !
    I can email you a picture of the one I made if you want ?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rnr107 For This Useful Post:

thanks for replies....i have also made one before ... just this time I havent got the time.

Thread Information