Hi,
i could not help but notice that Leadshine are selling some PCI 4-axis motor motion control cards on Aliexpress. They start from 150 to 400eur and as it seems have quite to offer for the money

Anybody knows how these work? Do they need programming or can be made to work with Mach3?

I see astonishing amount of features and avoiding considerate amount of cabling.

Bellow is some info from the cheaper ones.

I am in front of new build. Is somebody who is knowledgeable interested in trying to make one work with mach3 ? I will buy the card for the experiment.

Features:
1-4 axis stepper / servo motor control
32-bit PCI bus, plug and play
Each axis of maximum output pulse frequency 1.2MHz
Software linear interpolation
Selectable trapezoidal velocity curve of the S-shaped
Support for multi-axis at the same time start and stop
Origin, the positive and negative limit, positive and negative deceleration interface
32 inputs and 28 outputs Universal I / O port
High integration, high reliability
16 into 12 I / O port optical isolated, withstand voltage 2500V RMS

Introduction :
DMC1000 series is a low-cost, simple programming, feature-rich PCI bus 4-axis motion control card, you can control 1-4 axis stepper and servo motor. Each axis with the highest pulse frequency of 1.2MHz, the S-curve vibration, movement in real-time variable transmission. Position command can be the single pulse (pulse + direction) or Dual Pulse (CW pulse + CCW pulse) mode output can be either differential or single-ended, suitable for stepper and servo control a variety of products to devices or combinations thereof .

In addition, the card comes with a 60 channel general purpose I / O ports, expanding the product range of applications. The external interface 68-pin high-density shielding cable signal connection convenient, compact and reliability. This product is equipped with a dynamic link library WIN95/98/2000/NT/XP system to facilitate the customers to write their own applications, it also provides a feature-rich, user-friendly Motion1000 debugging demonstration system software, allowing users without programming test control card interface, and motor drive system.
Range of applications General :

High-speed high-precision X-Y-Z platform control
PC platform processing center
Precision rotary control
Packaging equipment
With 4-axis machine control
Semiconductor processing and testing equipment
Other stepper / servo motor control applications

Specifications:

Control the number of axes 1-4 axis
Maximum pulse output frequency of 1.2MHz
Position pulse setting range of 24
Pulse type of signal output differential signal; single-ended signal
Pulse signal mode pulse / direction; double pulse
Control mode, position control, speed control
Velocity curve trapezoidal, S-shaped
Operating temperature 0 ° C-50 ° C
Storage Temperature -20 ° C-80 ° C
Humidity 5-85% non-condensing
Slot power supply (input) ± 5VDC ± 5%, maximum 900mA
External power supply (input) ± 2-24VDC ± 5%, maximum 500mA
Dimensions 146.5mm (L): 106.5mm

Software Support:

Windows operating system
Support for the Windows 7/XP/2K/NT/98
Recommend using VB / VC + + / CB programming tools
MOTION1000 demo software, helps customers to understand the movement function, hardware detection system

Programming introduction

The DMC1000 cards with a rich and easy to use sports library function (40). Available to the user VB / VC / C + + Builder and other development tools for programming calls, simply and quickly developed a powerful multi-axis motion control system.

The DMC1000 programming for example:

# include <dmc1000.h>

Void main (void)

{

/ / Use the following procedure to ensure the correct completion of the initialization of the card

d1000_set_command_pos (0,0);

d1000_start_sa_move (0,3000,100,2000,0.1); / / 0 axis running to the 3000 position

while (d1000_get_command_pos (0)> 1000); / / 0 axis running to 1000 variable speed

d1000_change_speed (0,2200);; / / 0 axis speed into 2200

while (d1000_check_done (0) == 0); / / wait for action to complete 0: running