. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi all,

I am posting this on behalf of someone else, I actually I bought my machines from him as it was part of a business clearance/liquidation. I have limited details on the machines as I have only viewed them briefly I really cannot vouch for their current condition. What I can say is that these machines are all of a very solid construction and if I were planning a first build I would certainly consider one so that the lion share of mechanicals were already complete. All I can say is that I purchased a few machines from this guy (I was planning to build one) and they were great. I re-fitted the controllers because ISEL ones are a bit naff and they are up and running.

If you see a machine of interest don't ask me how much for it - tell me how much you would pay for it as a 'Punt' (punt defined as "if the machines were a bit rubbish and needed a refurb it would still be a good price"). This is how I bought my machines and two had no issue but one I had to strip, clean and refurbish. Even with that effort it was still worth what I paid.

Not sure if they will have the spindles attached - they are the kind of thing that might have disappeared.

Sorry for not being very helpful - but I am just the messenger!

I think this is about 200x150mm (really don't know) but I am pretty sure it is meant to have the indexer that is stuffed in the CPM below.

ICP 2015
    200 x 150 x 90mm

CPM 2018
    200 x 150 x 90mm

UNIMATIC SYSTEMS
    MODEL EP 1090
    Possibly these dims 310 x 420 x 90 mm (info is sketchy)

Where are these machines located?

They are in Swindon currently.

How did you find them? Can you offer contact details?

Quote Originally Posted by badgerman View Post
    Hi all,

I am posting this on behalf of someone else, I actually I bought my machines from him as it was part of a business clearance/liquidation. I have limited details on the machines as I have only viewed them briefly I really cannot vouch for their current condition. What I can say is that these machines are all of a very solid construction and if I were planning a first build I would certainly consider one so that the lion share of mechanicals were already complete. All I can say is that I purchased a few machines from this guy (I was planning to build one) and they were great. I re-fitted the controllers because ISEL ones are a bit naff and they are up and running.

If you see a machine of interest don't ask me how much for it - tell me how much you would pay for it as a 'Punt' (punt defined as "if the machines were a bit rubbish and needed a refurb it would still be a good price"). This is how I bought my machines and two had no issue but one I had to strip, clean and refurbish. Even with that effort it was still worth what I paid.

Not sure if they will have the spindles attached - they are the kind of thing that might have disappeared.

Sorry for not being very helpful - but I am just the messenger!

I think this is about 200x150mm (really don't know) but I am pretty sure it is meant to have the indexer that is stuffed in the CPM below.

ICP 2015
    200 x 150 x 90mm

CPM 2018
    200 x 150 x 90mm

UNIMATIC SYSTEMS
    MODEL EP 1090
    Possibly these dims 310 x 420 x 90 mm (info is sketchy)
    I am new to this forum so don't know if one can postmark direct // email.

I am very interested in one of these units and would like to pop up and take a look if possible (I live in dorset and am currently working in N Dorset)

Happy to give you my mobile number if that helps.

Egret

Hi all, sorry for being a bit slow responding you all. I have been a bit busy! I will ring the owner tomorrow with all your requests and see of we can arrange something.

Apologies people, I have tried contacting the owner of the machines and have had no response. I appreciate that this probably doesn't inspire much confidence!

I will keep trying.

Keep me posted!

100 quid for the bottom one

am interested if they are still available

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information