. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lives in Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 30-03-2023 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 491. Received thanks 71 times, giving thanks to others 29 times.
    Cheers Irving, will have a proper look at that over the next couple of days. Looks like I could learn a few things from it..!

Wal.

Quote Originally Posted by Wal View Post
    It's Dean's fault. I'm paranoid about deflection...!
    Hey what.??? . . . . Don't be blaming me I had nothing to do with it you read into my posts what you will.!!!. . . To quote Manuel from faulty towers " I Know Nothing". . Lol

Just want to ask why you had that diagonal brace put so low down.? . . . . Looks to me like could be in the way if you have larger material on the bed or use a vice etc.?

Lives in Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 30-03-2023 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 491. Received thanks 71 times, giving thanks to others 29 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Just want to ask why you had that diagonal brace put so low down.? . . . . Looks to me like could be in the way if you have larger material on the bed or use a vice etc.?
    That is a good point but I doubt it'll affect me too much. My work area is 30x20cm max and most of what I do will be smaller than that. If I need length I can go across but I can't conceive having to work on large bits of stock. Famous last words and all that - heh, this is just a mini-mill that's ended up a bit over-engineered!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information