. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    With the web site that is.

Just looked on a post to see if I could help a chappie and no location given, looked at a reply from a poster I know and who has his location listed but no, that's gone as well.

LEE DO YOU LISTEN TO ANYONE ON HERE ??????????????????
    John S -

John, I understand what you are saying, but I believe his location will show in his profile. G.

Well I looked in your profile Geoffrey and yours doesn't show foe me.

I get pi$$ed off with web developers trying to mend something that isn't broken and mess up something that does work.
    Add to this you never get any replies or acknowledgement that the post has even been read.

For the past two months we have had posts on the left hand side of the screen duplicated over on the right.
    No one likes them, there was enough posts over this but Hey Ho sod it.

OK it's Lee's forum and we have to sing his tune but i's only his forum whilst others deem to post.
    John S -

Also since the last time, in my profile Ihave a sig file, it's just says John S.
    It's also ticked to use sig files but never does.
    John S -

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 14 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    And the number of posts and the reputation has gone ..Clive

There are so many small changes I don't know what was there before so this might be old hat but at the top of each thread is a menu bar and I'm liking the 'Display' - 'Hybrid Mode'

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    If it isn't broke, fix it until it is...

Given Lee's been unable to fix the lack of empty lines in posts when viewin using IE for the past however months, I doubt he'll listen anyway.
    And who gives a f**k what other users are currently doing? Surely knowing where they are and how many posts they've made is far more useful...

Sorry John, not "my profile", but "about me". G.

Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    And who gives a f**k what other users are currently doing? Surely knowing where they are and how many posts they've made is far more useful...
    To be honest I don't even like seeing what others are viewing, I liked it as it was.

Shall we go on strike?
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information