OK, I give up.

Following on from my other thread about trying to produce code to mill some toolholders for my lathe turret, I just can't get my head around doing it in Dolphin.

I've so far imported the DXF (the trial version doesn't let you import 3d models ), added contours for the various bits, and then I get stuck.
Here's what I've created in Dolphin CAD -
Attachment 11018
(I've only drawn as far down as I plan to machine)

Now if I try face milling to edge, it cuts past the edges nicely, however it doesn't allow for a finish cut along the edge of the ridge/locating block, it simply face mills up to the edge. If I do it by trying to pocket out the various parts, it treats it like a pocket and leaves rounded corners.
If I try contour milling around the centre ridge, it treats the two contours seperately, and mills away the end of each one where they meet. Even if I add a contour that combines both, it still doesn't solve the issue of roughing out the rest of the material and leaving enough to do a finishing cut contouring around everything.

Am I missing something obvious?
I'm finding it a bit ironic that CamBam can manage to merge touching shapes without issue, yet a package that costs several times as much doesn't appear to be able to...

I could add in extra rectangles/contours to trick the CAM into maching past the edges to avoid leaving corners, and add extra contours for doing the finishing pass around the centre features, however I was expecting Dolphin to be abit more advanced in figuring these things out.

I've attahced the dolphin CAD file zipped up if anybody wants to have a go at telling me where I'm going wrong.