. .
    Lives in Wigan, United Kingdom. Current Activity: Viewing Moderator Control Panel Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,915. Received thanks 227 times, giving thanks to others 773 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Referred 11 members to the community.
    Merry Christmas Everyone!

Cheers to Good Health, Good Food and times spent with those who matter the most!

Name:  meandmax.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  98.3 KB

From myself and Maximus the dog! (pictured above, “feet up in front of the TV after dinner”).

.Me

I got invited to a VD party once, the people there were the ones who mattered the most, Merry Christmas
    Last edited by EddyCurrent; 23-12-2013 at 11:06 PM.

Merry Christmas everyone - try to look interested when the relatives appear and stop thinking about CNC machines for a bit . . !
    Building a CNC machine to make a better one since 2010 . . .
    MK1 (1st photo), MK2, MK3, MK4

4. The Following User Says Thank You to routercnc For This Useful Post:

Lives in leicester, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 59 Minutes Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 362.
    yep have a good one ye miserable gits,

Happy Christamas and i hope TV is so bad that you are all forced to go into the workshop...Or get snowed in there???
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

I echo the season's greetings too all members here (& here's hoping I don't ask my wife to pass the sprouts from X23Y10 to X59Y70 tomorrow )

Lives in leicester, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 59 Minutes Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 362.
    Quote Originally Posted by HankMcSpank View Post
    I echo the season's greetings too all members here (& here's hoping I don't ask my wife to pass the sprouts from X23Y10 to X59Y70 tomorrow )

- made me chuckle . . . .
    Building a CNC machine to make a better one since 2010 . . .
    MK1 (1st photo), MK2, MK3, MK4

Quote Originally Posted by HankMcSpank View Post
    After sprouts - Z movements only I should think!!! Merry Christmas everyone. G.

After sprouts - Z movements only I should think!!! Merry Christmas everyone. G.

Very funny:

Happy Xmas. To all the good people on here. ..Clive

Thread Information