Thought I would put this up for sale on here first to see if anyone is interested.....

Leinen L4Z lathe which has served me well, just bought a colchester lathe so time to move this one on.

Comes with a full set of collets, 2 x 3 Jaw chucks with internal and external jaws, 1 x 4 Jaw Chuck with internal and external jaws, full set of gears for screw cutting just about any thread pitch. Upgraded toolpost to a quick change version.

Motor is 1 1/2 hp.

Made quite a few components for my CNC router on this including turning and screw cutting the hardened ball screws.

26mm through spindle bore.

New drive belt fitted.

Forward and reverse electrically switched through selector above the bed.

It has a 3 speed motor which is 3 phase, I ran it off a transwave rotary converter as it seemed easier than changing the motor and swapping it to 240V. The converter is not included in the sale..!

Coolant pump fitted.

Now just one minor detail... It weighs around 600-700kg so it wont fit in the boot of your car... I have a forklift here for loading it to make life easier at this end, and I used an engine crane at home to get it into position in the garage.

Collection from DE6 3AE, or I could sort out delivery if required but would have to discuss the details of that one first before agreeing to anything..

Open to "sensible" offers...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leinen 1.jpg 
Views:	899 
Size:	452.6 KB 
ID:	11063Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leinen 2.jpg 
Views:	518 
Size:	498.7 KB 
ID:	11064Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leinen 3.jpg 
Views:	506 
Size:	470.2 KB 
ID:	11065Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leinen 4.jpg 
Views:	479 
Size:	380.2 KB 
ID:	11066Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leinen 5.jpg 
Views:	432 
Size:	432.2 KB 
ID:	11067Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leinen 6.jpg 
Views:	459 
Size:	547.9 KB 
ID:	11068

If you have any questions then just drop me a PM.

Merry christmas..!!