. .
    Good morning, just wish I had found your Forum before I ordered my machine!!!
    Please forgive me if I seem completely useless but this is my first dip in the water with a machine.... which i can assure you my hubby is not impressed with lol !!!! I keep telling him it will make him money!!! When I learn to use it !!

Hi Welcome to the forum, let the lads know what you have ordered and you will receive the benefit of the members considerable knowledge(me excluded as is a noob too)
    have a look through the build logs and you will get some idea of what a decent machine should comprise of.
    Regards
    Mike

Hi Lisa?, welcome to the site. Congratulations on ordering a cnc machine - you will love it and so will your better ? half when he sees it whizzing about making things and hopefully some money. Depending on the machine you are getting you may find that it has some limitations as to what material it will cut and at what speed etc., but I think all these machines are fun. If you post on here which machine I am sure you will soon get some good advice, especially if it is a machine with some areas that could benefit from some improvements. I have been playing about with cnc machines for over 10 years now and still get a real thrill out of designing, drawing cutting and building things. I am sure that you will too. Good luck. G.

A lot of newcomers, myself included, have very little idea of the capabilites of a particular cnc machine and become disappointed when it fails to deliver. You therefore need to be realistic in the projects proposed otherwise it may lead to an upgrade or dare I say it, a self build

Welcome. Post a link or picture of the machine you have ordered. What are you looking at making with it?

Thread Information