Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lives in Vancouver, Canada. Last Activity: 1 Week Ago Has been a member for 1-2 years. Has a total post count of 12.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts View Post
    Ok guys its done, the new sub forum can be found under Materials > Mould Making & Design

I've populated it with all the threads i could find related to plastic injection and mould making, if you find any that need moving please let me know.

Enjoy :)

.Me
    Well, I did find the above link doesn't work, but the section appears to have ended up under Machines > Moulding Machines

Hi There just reading the posts on injection moulding and I have some old Austin Allen vertical or split line moulding machine . It has not been used for nearly twenty years but occasionally start the motor and operate the hydraulics to check it still works . I have the original manual and some tools.
    It has a 12 ton clamping force and is in good condition may need some heater bands . I also have a small single phase granulator and would be willing to sell both for 1500 euro I am in ireland

I know this is a old thread, but have you guy's looked at precious plastic? It's an open source project for plastic recycling, the guy that started is a Dutch guy and has produced a shredder, a extruder, a injection machine and a compression machine, you can download the plans for each machine and there is a YouTube build up, the website is https://preciousplastic.com/en/
    I don't know if this what your after.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to scooterist007 For This Useful Post:

Hi scooterist 007 thanks for that

No probs mate, I found it interesting when I found the site, problem is that is more machines I have to build!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123