. .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I know this is a old thread, but have you guy's looked at precious plastic? It's an open source project for plastic recycling, the guy that started is a Dutch guy and has produced a shredder, a extruder, a injection machine and a compression machine, you can download the plans for each machine and there is a YouTube build up, the website is https://preciousplastic.com/en/
    I don't know if this what your after.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scooterist007 For This Useful Post:

Hi scooterist 007 thanks for that

No probs mate, I found it interesting when I found the site, problem is that is more machines I have to build!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi out there in cyberspace

I used to have several moulding machines - small ones made by Austin-Allen and were single phase. OK for small parts. I sold the machines many years ago but now find that I need some moulding made using the tooling I made for the Austin-Allen machines.
    If there is anyone out there who has any Austin-Allen machines and would like to make a few bob doing some moulding, please get in touch. I can promise you will be glad you did.

Cheers

Hi,

We can help you Injection Mold any product - message if interested!

We can also create the CAD files in-house with our team of engineers & product designers.

Hi, I know that D & E Plastics have two Austin-Allen machines, maybe it will help, or you could also contact anyone who sells one and ask if they are up to help, all the best!

8. Hey gavztheouch, As you told that you are interested in making a simple plastic injection mould tool and were looking for a good mould-making forum, Then you can check it on the internet simply by searching it, I am also part of different forums and this one is among them, ukbusinessforum is also a forum where you can find injection moulding related threads, or you can check some of the websites like rutland plastics, which provide content and service on plastic injection mould tool.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information