Urgent CNC Progammer/Setter/Operator sought - Excellent Salary on offer - Andover area
Our Andover based client is looking for an experienced CNC Programmer /Setter/Operator for an immediate start. This is a rapidly expanding company and there are training & development opportunities available for the right candidate. This company offer an excellent salary, bonus and overtime opportunities and as such this is a fantastic opportunity.
Main Duties of the role:
* To be familiar with all companies components machined on CNC/NC & Manual machines within the machine shop.
* To be familiar with materials, tooling and machining methods used on CNC/NC & Manual machines.
*A good working knowledge of Puma, Doosan & Fanuc is essential
*Knowledge of working with a variety of materials and alloys such as Titanium is desirable.
* Be competent with setting various CNC/NC & Manual, ensuring that all tooling is correctly set so that components are manufactured correct to drawing dimensions.
* Be able to measure components produced on CNC/NC & Manual machines fully, using various inspection equipment so as to ensure that components are manufactured to drawing dimensions and tolerances.
* Ensure that we apply the concept of continual process improvement on all machines as required to produce parts as effectively as possible.
Qualifications / Education required:
* The successful candidate will have substantial CNC based experience and experience within a manufacturing environment
* Good knowledge of Health and Safety within the workplace.
* Experience in a similar manufacturing environment and position. Good practical understanding of turning & milling processes covering setting and programming of CNC/NC & Manual machines.
* Computer / keyboarding Skills, along with competent Hand Tooling & Inspection Measuring Equipment usage.
* Good eye for detail, and the ability to read engineering drawings and specifications.
* The ability to communicate & get on with staff at all levels within the organisation.
* Good communication skills.
*KNOWLEDGE OF ALLOYS SUCH AS INCONEL, MONEL & TITANIUM IS ESSENTIAL
There are overtime, training & development and bonus opportunities within this role and as such this is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
PLEASE CALL THE BRANCH ASAP ON 01264 366630 OR EMAIL Abbie.Bloomfield@adecco.co.uk if you are interested.
Adecco are an Equal Opportunities Employer
By newtoid1986 in forum Opportunities Available & SoughtReplies: 0Last Post: 25-07-2013, 12:39 PM
By VTR-MaraJ in forum Opportunities Available & SoughtReplies: 0Last Post: 20-03-2012, 06:18 PM
By CNC IT in forum Opportunities Available & SoughtReplies: 0Last Post: 19-10-2011, 03:55 PM
By JJE in forum Opportunities Available & SoughtReplies: 0Last Post: 17-06-2011, 10:59 AM
By JJE in forum Opportunities Available & SoughtReplies: 0Last Post: 17-06-2011, 10:56 AM