. .

Thread: Portfolio

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lives in Welshpool, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 4 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 13.
    Hi Guys

As i said in the introductions page here are a few of my projects done/machined for myself or other company's

regards Tom

Hi Tom, thanks for sharing cant wait to see whats next from you, do you have a website or gallery we can also view ?

.Me
    .Me

Lives in Welshpool, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 4 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 13.
    Hi lee

Thanks for your interest I will be honest and say the main company is kitchen design and manufacturing. From this I have met people willing to give merge chance at more complex work. Hense above. As kitchens are steady the Cnc is stood 3 days a week. So I'm setting up a side line to get the Cnc running 5 days a week. I will dig out more photos when I'm back infront of laptop.

Regards T

Staircase is amazing. Did you 3d profile the big yellow guy?
    CNC routing and prototyping services www.cncscotland.co.uk

ADD ME ON FACEBOOKS

Hi gav

Yes the main body of the minion was done by robot Cnc.

We made the moulds for the goggles and hands from a resin material that were then moulded

The stairs took 450+ hours on auto cad drawing It needed it to work right on paper before the wood got involved.

Again I will post a few videos up of the machining of the hand rail when I get infront of laptop.

My Cnc is a prototype yet works like a 100k machine.

Regards T

Is your machine 3,4 or 5 axis?
    CNC routing and prototyping services www.cncscotland.co.uk

ADD ME ON FACEBOOKS

It's 3 but we have a 4th motor we bolt on to enable the banister work again videos to follow

Ok Tom look forward to it.
    .Me

Hi Tom, that staircase is awesome. G.

evening guys,

sorry taken longer than i thought been out of office

Sorry about the poor quality of the one

regards T

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information