. .
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Hi Jazz
    Its for an injection moulder
    НАСТОЛЬНЫЙ ТЕ*МОПЛАСТАВТОМАТ www.stnk.com.ua - YouTube
    What i cant understand is why choose ground rail ? the studs need to be made from high tensile steel unless you wan't to risk stripping the thread off. the moving piece wants a couple of reasonably loose brass/delrin bushes fitting.
    If everything is too tightly tolerance it's just going to jam up.

Quote Originally Posted by mekanik View Post
    Hi Jazz
    Its for an injection moulder
    НАСТž›ЬНЫ™ Т•*œžŸ›АСТА’ТžœАТ www.stnk.com.ua - YouTube
    What i cant understand is why choose ground rail ? the studs need to be made from high tensile steel unless you wan't to risk stripping the thread off. the moving piece wants a couple of reasonably loose brass/delrin bushes fitting.
    If everything is too tightly tolerance it's just going to jam up.
    LOL . . . I know that I mean What's Telly Tubby in the Video Making.!!
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 10-02-2014 at 08:28 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hotshot.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	11559
    ive just bought a moulder identical to one in the image blind.. 100 notes.. it has an oil pump issue and its 3 phase.. in the event its too much to fix and i cant use an inverter it should make a good donor

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Nice buy!
    Definetly won't work of a standard inverter though, as a standard inverter won't be capable of powering the heating coils.
    You'd need to look into a rotary converter if the heating coils run of 415V 3 phase.
    Any idea the KW rating of the heaters are?

Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    Nice buy!
    Definetly won't work of a standard inverter though, as a standard inverter won't be capable of powering the heating coils.
    You'd need to look into a rotary converter if the heating coils run of 415V 3 phase.
    Any idea the KW rating of the heaters are?
    im not sure yet m-c ,driving up there tommorrow to give it a once over and arrange delivery be a shame to break it up but i dont have 3 phase.i will get the particulars tommorrow

Nice find Deisel look like a perfect small scale moulder. Looks like that thin can apply a fair bit of pressure if it is using hydraulics
    CNC routing and prototyping services www.cncscotland.co.uk

ADD ME ON FACEBOOKS

Quote Originally Posted by gavztheouch View Post
    Nice find Deisel look like a perfect small scale moulder. Looks like that thin can apply a fair bit of pressure if it is using hydraulics
    ive passed on it gav,i just got back from there,its a nice bit of kit but the images regarding size are a little deceiving thing stands about 8 ft tall an heavy,too tall for my shed and a fair lump to get from the road to the top of my yard.
    it is too good to break everything powers up .
    so if anyones interested there just off the M1 NOTTS and will deliver at a 1 a mile.pm for details.

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    I did wonder just how big it was.
    Did you get a look at any power requirements for it?

i didnt m_c ,didnt want to waste anymore of there time with them running a business

No problem.
    I'm trying to avoid buying any new projects just now, so it's probably for the best!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information