Many thanks for that jazz although i am only just strating to learn about this side of it it does make sense what you are saying.

cnc4you have been super helpful and even dropped in to see them and they spent ages going through everything and offered full support on getting it all wired up correctly and running and even offered to switch parts over if for some reason i needed to so seeing as this is my first build that was quite reassuring. Im not saying zapp dont offer the same but i just have only spoke very briefly to them but they we very quick at giving me advice on the motors.

this was the digital driver i think cnc4u have added recently, i have no idea if it is suitable or similar to the EM806 you recommend
Digital DSP Stepper Driver 7.2A, 80VDC or 60VAC CWD872

when you mention slaved motors are you talking about two motors on one axis or one motor driving the two screw like i am having?

im happy to get the product from were ever but feel it would be nice to support kevin and brian if they have a suitable product as i could do with as much help as posable when it come to getting the motors and electronics up and running.