. .
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyCurrent View Post
    What do you have debounce set to in Mach3 General Config ?
    I had a read up and I think it's a similar thing however it didn't seam to make any difference at all that I could figure I tried up to 4000.

What do you have debounce set to in Mach3 General Config ?
    Mach De-bounce isn't used with Csmio. More advanced Noise Filtering is done in the controller thru the Plug-in.

Quote Originally Posted by charlieuk View Post
    Ali frame is directly bolted to the floor the moving part of the gantry though may not have any sort of ground unless it can travel through the Hiwincarriages.
    Not to be trusted so run a Earth wire from both the frame and the Gantry back to the Star point in the Controller.

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 28 Minutes Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Yes it's all shielded at one end the Ali frame is directly bolted to the floor the moving part of the gantry though may not have any sort of ground unless it can travel through the Hiwincarriages. The problem seams to effect all switches. I was wondering about replacing a switch but wire it straight to the csmio ? Would it be best to disconnect the rest of them if I did that?
    When you say the ali frame is bolted to the floor that's OK but it would still need to be bonded the star point. Also what voltage are you running the sensors at. .. Clive

Edit the mistro beet me to it
    Last edited by Clive S; 29-10-2014 at 06:56 PM.

Had a feeling that was the case jazz

thanks guys will do that and report back voltage at the switch is 23.9/24v

Thinking about it then I really need to earth each of the axis? If so can I earth the z to the y then y to the main frame then back to the control box ?

Thinking about it then I really need to earth each of the axis? If so can I earth the z to the y then y to the main frame then back to the control box ?
    Charlie ring me I'll explain been in workshop since 6am drilling and tapping holes so can't be arsed to type all that's required as my fingers are killing me.!! Did try ringing you earlier today and just now but no answer.

I have now earthed every thing together and it seams to have improved it in that the filter can now be set a lot lower however I still have the same problem. I did all so find one ferrite ring I put onto one of the signal wires at the control unit end but that didn't make any notable difference. What the best next step to take try some better switches?

Set up the soft limits and slow zones, section 10.8 of csmio manual I'm looking at.
    Mach3 General Config, try 'Home SW.Safety' in both states to see what happens.
    Follow csmio manual section 10.11 and go through Mach 3 settings as shown.
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

Set up the soft limits and slow zones, section 10.8 of csmio manual I'm looking at.
    Mach3 General Config, try 'Home SW.Safety' in both states to see what happens.
    Follow csmio manual section 10.11 and go through Mach 3 settings as shown.
    Will take a look at that, just to let you know I have separate home and limit switches

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread Information