. .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Best thing since sliced bread lmfao Never miss any part of a movie again ... and drink the full 4 pint tub of coke !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adult nappies-Main2-03.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	11705

Fiction is far more plausible when wrapped around a thread of truth

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Fivetide View Post
    Best thing since sliced bread lmfao Never miss any part of a movie again ... and drink the full 4 pint tub of coke !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adult nappies-Main2-03.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	11705
    Bollocks to Movie and coke.!! . . . It means extra 4 Pack and 3hours more in workshop.. .

3. I think I'm more than qualified to comment on this :) (bowel humour is mandatory for terra & paraplegics) ,but rushing to the loo isn't a problem for me, and here's a solution
    for you ;)

Blimey Irving, it just doesn't seem right to complain about our problems if you don't complain about yours. Would it be alright for us to pretend that what we have actually matters? Have you got some minor ailment you could moan about, a zitt on your bum, something like that, something we can compete with

5. Hey Robin, don't take it too seriously :)

Strangely my eyesight is getting better as I get older!

Quote Originally Posted by irving2008 View Post
    Strangely my eyesight is getting better as I get older!
    Eyesight I can relate to. The wife and I just got letters from Spec Savers to say we are due for eye tests, the big difference being mine is free on account of my incredible age. I also get free prescriptions, the winter fuel allowance and screened for bowel cancer every other year. Keep meaning to get a bus pass before they cancel them. She is in my bad books at the moment because since buying my Baker Rifle I reckoned I probably looked like Sean Bean, Sharpes Rifles on telly, then she suddenly says, "Hey, in profile you look like Alfred Hitchcock, you know that picture outline he used". That is not quite the same. Grumble moan complain.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information