. .
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clive S View Post
    Just a thought does the eyesight vary with the amount of Guinness consumed ..Clive
    As a Guinness drinker myself I don't think it affects your eyesight, but the more you drink the less you care
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

I stopped drinking booze 5 moths ago and my eyesight is improving monthly .. no joke ! It has something to do with blood preasure i am told.

Fiction is far more plausible when wrapped around a thread of truth

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lets face it Dean you're just an old fart like the rest of us and everything is downhill from here on in!

Quote Originally Posted by audioandy View Post
    Lets face it Dean you're just an old fart like the rest of us and everything is downhill from here on in!
    Ah ah Andy Jared(son) as been calling me an Old fart for years but ye I'm slowly coming round to the idea and this is 2 Fubar episodes I've had now.? . . Remember the transformer Cock up.. . Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fivetide View Post
    I stopped drinking booze 5 moths ago and my eyesight is improving monthly .. no joke ! It has something to do with blood preasure i am told.
    I'd rather go blind than give up my beloved guiness.! . . .Lol

Quote Originally Posted by EddyCurrent View Post
    As a Guinness drinker myself I don't think it affects your eyesight, but the more you drink the less you care
    Absolutley and it took 5 Full cans to get before I cared less.!!. . . .One for each wasted hour. .Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clive S View Post
    She must have been very generous giving you a house Dean Just a thought does the eyesight vary with the amount of Guinness consumed ..Clive
    Yes she's a wonderful Lady and yes with every drink she gets more beautiful. . Lol

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    I'd rather go blind than give up my beloved guiness.! . . .Lol
    Maybe you'd better give up something else then ?
    Last edited by EddyCurrent; 24-02-2014 at 10:29 PM.
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

Now if I had to give Ard Cored Prawn up I would def go back to drinking ! As my Doctor.. Geet Baldeep said to me once.. every 100 strokes gives you one day of life, that you are less likely to die of prostate cancer, I said I could could stop now, and I'm guaranteed wont get it till I'm a 180 !

Fiction is far more plausible when wrapped around a thread of truth

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

One cancels the other out.

It's a Bugger.!!
    Don't complain. The next thing to go is your bladder which changes from rubber to leather. Apart from the boredom waiting for it to empty, the lack of stretch means it only has two settings, empty or bursting. It's not the end of the world but you have to plan ahead. Avoid motorway traffic jams.

One of the strangest things about getting old is you learn the latin names for so many body parts you scarcely knew you had when you were young and carefree

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Robin Hewitt For This Useful Post:

One cancels the other out.
    Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hewitt View Post
    Don't complain. The next thing to go is your bladder which changes from rubber to leather. Apart from the boredom waiting for it to empty, the lack of stretch means it only has two settings, empty or bursting. It's not the end of the world but you have to plan ahead. Avoid motorway traffic jams.
    Exactly, here's some essential kit

Economy Male Urinal from Complete Care Shop | Disability aid care shopping made easy

I was disappointed when the butler sink fitted in my workshop was too high to 'stand comfortably at' .

Eddy - this one is cheaper and has higher capacity - Plastic Bucket 14L - Gardening & Maintenance -Gardens - Wickes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information