. .
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hi Tom, no I have never made a toy box before, but I can soon draw that up for you. I make doll houses and miniature furniture and accessories etc., but can make almost anything - except money!!! I will PM you with the DXF file when ready. G.

Great that someone can put a design together for you, but as you say you have vCarve Pro, it would be fairly easy to do the design with that. Have you looked at the Vectric tutorials online? They're pretty good at walking you through how the software works. Might help when someone sees your first version and wants one "almost like that but a bit bigger" or somesuch!

Hi Geoffrey sorry for jumping into conversation could you please forward me the DXF for box I can put my daughters name and she wants 1direction carved on box haha. This is my first post as a new member so like to say hello to you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike69r View Post
    Hi Geoffrey sorry for jumping into conversation could you please forward me the DXF for box I can put my daughters name and she wants 1direction carved on box haha. This is my first post as a new member so like to say hello to you guys.
    Hi Mike, I am quite happy to send you the DXF file, but last time could not get it to go via PM on forum. If you send me a PM giving your email address I will send it to you. Simply delete any text etc. that you don't want and put your own on, or tell me what you want and I will do it for you. G.

Great Geoffrey thanks very much youre a legend my I will get this cut and assembled give my daughter a surprise.
    Last edited by Mike69r; 10-06-2014 at 05:10 PM.

Great Geoffrey thanks very much youre a legend my Email is ***** I will get this cut and assembled give my daughter a surprise.
    Mike you might want to sort of hide your email as you are asking to get scammed ie put the word (and instead of @) and change . . . to dot etc ..Clive
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 10-06-2014 at 06:08 PM.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Cheers Clive you are right there doooh

Hi Mike, I did suggest that you PM me email rather than post for all the world to see. Anyway, I will hunt out that file and send it. G.

Cheers Clive you are right there doooh
    Mike you can go and edit your own post if you wish. ..Clive

Guys I've removed Mikes email address from Clives quote and it looks as though Mike managed to remove it from his original post on his own.

Contact me on things like this guys its only by chance I read this thread or I wouldn't have been able to help. I've got it pretty much setup so you can help yourselves for the most part but honestly I really dont mind being contacted if you need me, quickest route is to click the "report post" icon next to the one for giving thanks, ill get an instant email and there is an option to give a reason.

.Me
    .Me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information