. .
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi i wounder if some kind person out there might be able to help me out i am quite new to cncing i am after making a toy box i have uploaded a file for you to have a look at this toy box looks like it all just inter locks into its self. my question is has some one got a file already made that i can use please the cutting soft ware i use is mack 3 and also vcarve pro just to say thanks you if you can help me TomClick image for larger version. 

Name:	box.jpg 
Views:	1829 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	11709

Quote Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
    Hi i wounder if some kind person out there might be able to help me out i am quite new to cncing i am after making a toy box i have uploaded a file for you to have a look at this toy box looks like it all just inter locks into its self. my question is has some one got a file already made that i can use please the cutting soft ware i use is mack 3 and also vcarve pro just to say thanks you if you can help me TomClick image for larger version. 

Name:	box.jpg 
Views:	1829 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	11709
    that should be a doddle for you to knock up in cad or v carve what sort of size do you want it to be and thickness of material

theres a bunch of dxf's here might be of use to you Free Woodworking Plans and Misc CAD Files for Woodwoworkers
    Last edited by dazza; 27-02-2014 at 10:38 AM.

Hi thanks for the reply thats easy for you to say it will be a doddle for me lol the size i was hopeing to do is 600w 450d 500h

Hi, I will draw it up for you and send it as a dxf file, but you would have to put your own cutter paths on. Let me knowif you want me to do that. G.

Hi Geoffrey sorry i have not reply till now been working away but i like to take you up on you offer if you dont mind that would help me out so much and also it will give me a good idea on how to do something like this many thanks Tom

Hi Tom, I will look at it tomorrow. Let me know if you want any initials etc. on the box. G.

If your machine can handle that size it's no harder to make it small or big.
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

nice one Geoff I was going to offer but have no cad or cam at the minute after repairing windows.

Quote Originally Posted by deisel View Post
    nice one Geoff I was going to offer but have no cad or cam at the minute after repairing windows.
    Why not did you throw computer through window first. .

Thanks Geoffrey i look forward to that thanks have you made one of these boxes before ? and could you please put emily toy box on it many thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information