I ordered the right amount from Chai but used a BK12 bearing on my Z axis instead of the intended FF type I ordered so now I'm a BK12 short. Just need the one with nut.
    Last edited by EddyCurrent; 02-03-2014 at 12:13 PM.
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

Not having much luck with this one ?
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

Quote Originally Posted by EddyCurrent View Post
    Not having much luck with this one ?
    I'll have a look and see what i've got. I may have the block but not the nut.?

Read your post yesterday and ignored it as I don't use these... but just remembered that I do have one which I fully intend on never using. Not sure if I pilfered the bearings from it or not. Assuming it's complete you can have it for whatever the bearings cost, as that's the only bit which is useful to me.

I can easily post it on Saturday, when I go home, or ask my Mum to post it but that might be a bit risky!
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

Thanks Jonathan, I would only want it if complete, let's see what Dean or someone else comes up with and I'll know what's what before the weekend.

You've got a pm Eddy. .Me
    .Me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lee Roberts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Dean and Jonathan but Lee has come up with a most excellent solution.

After finding 2x 6001 bearings in my BF12 block it may pay to check what you have in your block.