. .
    Hi guys, Any idea where I can find mini hold down clamps for a T-slot table?

I need something like this: UJK Technology Hold Down Clamp - Router Table Accessories - Router Tables - Routers & Trimmers - Power Tools | Axminster.co.uk
    except that is probably too big for my machine table.

Rockler in the US do a mini version of their hold down clamps. They are 3" long: Mini Deluxe Hold-Down Clamp - Special Application Clamps - Clamps
    except they don't seem to ship to the UK. Any ideas where I might find something similar in the UK?

I use a couple of the 8mm small clamp sets from here for most work Clamping Sets & Accessories - Arc Euro Trade

Lives in Plymouth, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 19 Hours Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,725. Received thanks 295 times, giving thanks to others 11 times.
    I use these which were on special offer a couple of weeks back for about £20 the set. I needed to make some little aluminium sliders to adapt them for my 3/4" track, and for the clamp bars I just use scraps of ply, hardwood, or whatever comes to hand and fits for any given job - just bang a 7mm hole in the appropriate place, dig out some packing, and away you go. But it depends on what you're clamping and cutting forces involved, of course.

I just use some bits of 25x8mm flat with one clearance hole (for m8 thread, but it could be a slot) and another tapped hole near the end. I then just have a set screw in the tapped hole to set material thickness and you would need a tee - nut in the centre (mine are fixed round the edges as I only use sheet material. Basically the same as you show, but more versatile as it allows greater flexibility for material thickness. these clamps have cost virtually nothing, but are priceless!!! A wingnut locks the adjusting screw in position if necessary. G.

Thanks for the replies,

I guess I might need a bit of rubber over the end for some grip and to protect the workpiece a bit.

Thread Information