. .

Thread: New member

Hi
    I am new to this site. Is there anyone around the Lincoln area Sudbrooke area would be even better.

Looking for a mentor that runs a CNC router machine the types you have in your garage.

I am a complete novice to this type of machine so they would have to be will to tach me at slowly. At 50 I can get around a computer and my job as machine technistion should help.

Regards
    Andy

Welcome Andy, any chance you ever worked at Ruston Bucyrus ? I was once on a training course there many years ago.
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 12 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 77 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyCurrent View Post
    Welcome Andy, any chance you ever worked at Ruston Bucyrus ? I was once on a training course there many years ago.
    Would that be where they made the 22RB ?? ..Clive

Quote Originally Posted by Clive S View Post
    Would that be where they made the 22RB ?? ..Clive
    Yes, but I was concerned with the electric 195RB face shovels.
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

Hi Andy, welcome to the site. I am from the Bourne area in south lincs and seem to spend half my life in the garage playing cnc machines (routers). G.

Thread Information