. .

Thread: Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone, my name is Mike from Lincoln here in the UK and at long last I have joined this forum. Having looked around several forums over the 5-6 months this forum has some very honest and to the point members. I have found the information on here very useful and it's helped me with the design.

I am building my own design of machine with a cutting area of X 55cm Y 75cm Z 18cm for the base frame I've used timber and will use MDF for the cutting bed, having served my time as a chippy many years ago more than I wish to remember now, but being a lover of making things the base was no problem for me.

I hope I can learn from some of the mistakes that I have made in the past and learn not to make them again. I always welcome others advice but don't always use it.

Looking forwards to hearing from you all.

Mike :)

Hi Mike, wellcome to the forum, good luck with your build, I'm sure that you will get lots of help and advice. G.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GEOFFREY For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the welcome Geoffrey, as for luck I'm going to need loads.

5. Welcome dude.
    hope you will get your prize for which you have joined. :)

Thanks navins, I'm sure I will. lots to read on this forum but it's keeping me away from my build LOL

Thread Information