I have an Eley & Warren Micro Vertex 500-750 height gauge that did not come with the external power box.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Micro Verttex 500-750.png 
Views:	219 
Size:	259.4 KB 
ID:	11907
    So, I can't power the controller up, or even attempt to power it up. Eley hasn't been responsive yet to my emails. Can anyone point me to an independent UK calibration lab or other resource that might be enough familiar with this class of height gauges to help me? (I'm not asking for help for free.) A pinout of the 15-pin D-sub RS-232 connector would be cool. I guess that +5v or +12v positive and negative currents would do the trick, but I'm not an electronics guy. So far I have, effectively, a potential air-bearing height transfer gauge. What would be really cool would be to buy a power box and a user or technical manual. I think this machine was built around 1988. Ask me any questions that seem pertinent.

Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

Quote Originally Posted by EddyCurrent View Post
    Great! I'll send them a mail. So far, their site lists Eley granite plates, they seem to be a Tesa shop for height gauges, but one thing leads to another. Again, thanks a bunch!

Did you manage to sort a power supply out?
    i have three of these units and only one power supply.

I am making two power supply's for mine and happy to make third if you still need

Quote Originally Posted by petesurrey View Post
    Did you manage to sort a power supply out?
    i have three of these units and only one power supply.

I am making two power supply's for mine and happy to make third if you still need
    Yes, I'm still interested in getting a power supply, also, the control panels seem to be fragile, does anyone know how to repair them?

I don't know much about this message board, such as private messages, you can email me directly, with costs listed, to: acct@neonorbit.com
    I'll reply with more contact info.

Haven't seen any email from you yet.

Haven't seen any email from you yet. I'm still keen on getting a power supply, also have located 2 more of these height gages, but neither are operational.