Does that mean your gong to be selling them Gary? That would be good.

Keith: Contrary to my usual practice, I had my phone with me all day yesterday and it was charged, although being Three it might not of had a signal. Bit of a shame really because the space underneath for the mount probably could have been left untouched, or at least only half a mill taken off, cause it sits slightly lower than the table. I thought I mentioned that? Anyway never mind. Its still looking mighty fine.

I did have a little concern about the channels not being wide enough but looking at my carriages, I'm sure they are. Might even have a few mm to play with.

I might just go for a custom mount seeing as everyone has already pointed out how inappropriate the 16mm housing is... I was expecting it too meet up with the table perfectly according to my calculations, but there is about 1mm, maybe less between the housing and the table at the moment. I was Also going to use a clamp rather than screws to hold it in... temporary measure until I could make my own. But it just seems more eloquent to get a custom one made.

Yesterday those plugs arrived from Rohnmac. I was soldering them yesterday, and I now know I f'in hate soldering. Will post pics later on today. Catching up on Lost at the moment :)