. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That bloke on right just looks like a teacher I had at school " Boggy Braidan".!!. . . Proper Nasty old bastard who used to beat the shit out of ya if you so much as looked at him funny.! . . . . . And I don't resent him one bit because after being Married to Teacher for 20yrs and last 12yrs with Head Teacher Girlfirend I can tell you it's exactly what's lacking in schools today.!! . . . . . ADHD my arse 98% just need a Good hiding..

I used to get the stick quite regular at school and as you say, looking back, it was no bad thing because I knew why I was getting it, I tend to agree with your hypothesis.
    Last edited by EddyCurrent; 29-03-2014 at 11:06 PM.
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

Quote Originally Posted by EddyCurrent View Post
    I used to get the stick quite regular at school and as you say, looking back, it was no bad thing because I knew why I was getting it, I tend to agree with your hypothesis.
    Oh my mate Stan and me where proper little twats, so much so we had a desk outside head masters office and our own set of Cains and can honestly say we probably deserved every beating we took ,but while we pushed them we knew the boundrys which they don't today.
    Problem is that while there'll always be Stan's & Dean's pushing boundry's the threat of getting the Stick stopped and kept 95% in line where today there is no threat and teachers can't say Boo to the kids without parent's kicking off and the kids know this so 95% playup.!!

I hated most the teachers and every minute of school, the very first day I legged it and for the Last 3yrs didn't even go instead choosing to work in family motor Enginnering business. Now in some ways I regret not going to school but in contrast I've done ok without it but the most Ironic thing being from age of 16 I met and married a teacher, divorced teacher after 20yrs then met another teacher who I've been with for last 12yrs so you could say I never left school enviroment. . .
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 30-03-2014 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GEOFFREY View Post
    Watch out that you don't end up with ginger hair - unless that's what you started with or want. G.
    I pardon your beg Geoffrey?
    .Me

Oh dear, have you got ginger nuts Lee?

Quote Originally Posted by GEOFFREY View Post
    Oh dear, have you got ginger nuts Lee?
    Not any moore as I just eaten the last one , however I do have strawbruy blond pu'blick hair (when I let it grow) :D
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 30-03-2014 at 07:36 PM.
    .Me

Too much information there I believe
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyCurrent For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information