. .
    Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    After tidying up the workshop for some machine moving last week, I stumbled across my last order from Aluminium Warehouse (also know as alloysales.co.uk), and re-ignited my hatred for this bunch of idiots.
    I had gotten used to their inabality to quickly dispatch orders, with most taking at least a week from order to dispatch, but my last order pushed me over the edge to look elsewhere.

Here's what happened -
    9th July 2013 - Order placed for 5/8" and 20mm round bar
    10th July - Got an email saying 20mm out of stock, would I accept 3/4". I declined the substitution via their ebstie.
    16th July - Got an email saying I'd accepted the offer (which I most definetly did not), and that it had been dispacthed.
    18th July - Delivery of 3/4" bar combined with 16mm, and not 5/8" bar gets delivered.

Various emails that month went ignored, and promises to phone back never happened, so i pushed the delivery aside and vowed never to use them again.
    Last edited by m_c; 05-04-2014 at 01:37 PM.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Thread Information