. .
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hi

that sounds a good price for a machine that size, i had been bidding on similar in the UK. Do you know how heavy it is.

When your moving it, make sure it does not bend under its own weight in the middle, Also, depending on its weight, you may need some machine skates. Good luck with moving it but make sure you understand the weight. And look for purpose build lifting points/connections.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to george uk For This Useful Post:

3. Quote Originally Posted by george uk View Post
    Hi

that sounds a good price for a machine that size, i had been bidding on similar in the UK. Do you know how heavy it is.

When your moving it, make sure it does not bend under its own weight in the middle, Also, depending on its weight, you may need some machine skates. Good luck with moving it but make sure you understand the weight. And look for purpose build lifting points/connections.
    Well, my idea is to join 3 pallets with 6 x 3m long wood beams, in order to make a 3m x 1,5m pallet, with fixing/anchoring points.
    Then with the help of a hi-lift, slowly put the CnC over the pallet. Fix the CnC router to the pallet and wrap it with plastic film. Then with the help two pallet lifters, pull the pallet near to the trailer:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dd6242e208bf8e56ad9ed88402917fca.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	12026 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18771b0dd230a5f5de4dea88f1392df9.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	12027 that as 3220x1760mm and can carry 2900kg.
    The with the help of an electric winch assembled in the trailer, i will pull the pallet to the trailer helping with pallet lifters.
    Off course Ideally i would have some machine skates (squid table) to roll the pallet into the trailer. Better, would be to have a Fork Lift Truck to place the pallet with the cnc on top of the trailer...

What do you think?
    Last edited by shapebusters; 09-04-2014 at 07:17 PM.

one or two pallet jacks will do the job. And if your dragging it on wood, onto the trailer, grease the wood. We just got a hugely heavy machine out of a small space with 2 of them

Depending on the weight of the machine, i might consider jacking it up one end, backing the trailer under it, connect and tighten your winch, take both jacks to the back end, jack it close to level, then pull it with the winch,

What do you think it weighs, i would say bewteen 750kg to 2500kg,

5. The Following User Says Thank You to george uk For This Useful Post:

6. Quote Originally Posted by george uk View Post
    one or two pallet jacks will do the job. And if your dragging it on wood, onto the trailer, grease the wood. We just got a hugely heavy machine out of a small space with 2 of them

Depending on the weight of the machine, i might consider jacking it up one end, backing the trailer under it, connect and tighten your winch, take both jacks to the back end, jack it close to level, then pull it with the winch,

What do you think it weighs, i would say bewteen 750kg to 2500kg,
    I have been told it weights 700kgs.

Quote Originally Posted by shapebusters View Post
    I have been told it weights 700kgs.
    That sounds a little light and I would guess 1000Kgs would be more realistic. Friend and me wounce moved a much heavier machine (Wadkin 6 headed spindle moulder) up and over a 400mm high wall onto similair trailer with just 2 trolly jacks 2 Planks of wood and scaffold tube. . . . With levers and rollers you can move anything Just like the Egyptians. .

Eddy current here you go if it helps you sleep better. .
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 09-04-2014 at 08:55 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JAZZCNC For This Useful Post:

700kg, you will easy do that with 2 pallet jacks.

Just be careful not to pull the machine out of shape when you place it on/off the trailer, you will be fine. Drive slow back. Here in the UK, HIABs ( trucks with cranes ), are reasonably priced if you ring around. I say that, becuase even at 700kg, plus the waight of the trailer, its a lot to tow with a car or van, so be careful.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to george uk For This Useful Post:

11. Quote Originally Posted by george uk View Post
    700kg, you will easy do that with 2 pallet jacks.

Just be careful not to pull the machine out of shape when you place it on/off the trailer, you will be fine. Drive slow back. Here in the UK, HIABs ( trucks with cranes ), are reasonably priced if you ring around. I say that, becuase even at 700kg, plus the waight of the trailer, its a lot to tow with a car or van, so be careful.
    Thank you. I will, and i will take pictures of everything!
    Last edited by shapebusters; 09-04-2014 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    That sounds a little light and I would guess 1000Kgs would be more realistic............ with just 2 trolly jacks 2 Planks of wood and scaffold tube. . . . With levers and rollers you can move anything Just like the Egyptians. .
    Totaly agree there Jazz, i wne and looked at 2 similar ( afa i can tell from the pics ). i think they was 1300kg and 2200kg inc power units. and yes, jacks, leavers and rollers, but they start to come undone on uneven ground, as i learnt last week

13. The Following User Says Thank You to george uk For This Useful Post:

14. Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Eddy Current that's not what the Op asked or probably wanted broadcasting.! . .

Shapebuster: Sorry don't know the make but Like others say it looks like chinese type machine but resonably well built, thou if that is the price then it's not really worth that sort of money unless it's fully working with Tool changer and Vacuum pump pump and even then I think it's not overly cheap.
    From what i have looked its as similarities to this one dont you think?

Name:	1220671765611_hz_myalibaba_web8_2232.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	174.2 KB 
ID:	12030

Name:	VG_Serials_large_format_cnc_router_wood.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	151.6 KB 
ID:	12029

Name:	SUDA_CNC_ENGRAVING_MACHINE_CNC_ROUTER_ENGRAVER.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	12028

Maybe Its a older model of this SUDA VG1325 cnc router, from ONGXING TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT Co
    http://www.sudacnc.cn/offer/526836431.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHYUWLCrrI8

With this specs:http://www.txgm.dpes.com.cn/product/2011/12/278.html

What do you think?
    Last edited by shapebusters; 10-04-2014 at 05:49 PM.

Yes that looks very much like the machine doesn't it. I noticed the weight is 1250Kg which i would say is more realistic than 750Kg. That's not overly heavy so should move it easy enough.

Good Luck.
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 10-04-2014 at 07:09 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JAZZCNC For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information